In case you missed out on that, last week LinkedIn was added to the list of networks, supported by BuzzBundle.
For eight days now, our users have been enjoying:
- brand and keyword mentions from LinkedIn in their BuzzBundle streams,
- commenting and joining LinkedIn conversations right from BuzzBundle,
- posting LinkedIn profile updates,
- creating new LinkedIn accounts without leaving the software,
- scheduling LinkedIn posts and comments.
Today our developers released the new version, and it allows for even more freedom with LinkedIn marketing.
Meet BuzzBundle 1.0b8:
Here's what you can do with your hot-off-the-press version of BuzzBundle:
- Send Messages
- Like LinkedIn posts
- Share other users' updates
To perform all these actions as part of your LinkedIn strategy, all you need to do is restart your BuzzBundle to let it auto-update - or download it from the website.
P.S. If you still don't have a BuzzBundle license, get one here.
back to SEO blog