- Try to use unified font styles throughout all the pages of your website www.freedombathproducts.com. For example, use the same font color (black or gray) for normal text and a larger size bold font for titles.
- Fix hover action for the images: once mouse pointer is over an image the content below it jumps a few pixels down.
- Use the images of higher quality.
- The navigation elements (the header menu) should me more prominent. Arrange links in the header menu in a more logical way. It should lead the visitors through the conversion funnel. E.g., Home – Products/Services – Pricing – Order Form.
- The pricing page has no actual information about the prices. It is misleading.
- The blog area has no fresh content. It doesn’t look like a real blog. In general, we doubt that it makes any sense to run a blog related to the services you are providing.
- It is important to have meaningful page titles and Meta Descriptions. These elements of the page are used by the search engines to generate snippets for search results pages. Users will reluctantly click on the nonsense snippets.
- Don’t waste time on stuffing the Meta Keywords tag with a long list of irrelevant keyword phrases. It doesn’t work.
- Pay attention to the keyword density. For example, the home page title includes “step in bathtub” keyword phrase, but you don’t mention it in the content.
- Make use of internal linking. It’s a good idea to link the important landing pages (if relevant) from other pages of the website. Don’t forget to use your target keywords in the anchor text.
- Since you are offering the services locally, you should send strong signals to the search engines about the location of your business. Just put your business address and contact information in the footer or as you see appropriate.
SEO Crash-Test Team
P.S. This is where you can submit your site for SEO Crash-Test review.
back to SEO blog