- www.poolsafetyfences.com lacks better and bigger pictures of the products. The thumbnails are often so small that you can’t possible figure out what is actually in them and when you click on them you find out that there is no bigger image (see the screenshot below).
- The call to action links should be more prominent. Consider using buttons instead of plain text links.
- Big links sections, like the one placed in the bottom of the home page, both look ugly and has little SEO value.
- The sidebar navigation is too clattered. Try to combine elements under the relevant categories.
- 47 pages of the website have the duplicate Page Title, 51 pages have the duplicate meta description, 63 pages are probably missing the Title tag.
- There are about 200 broken links across the website.
- There are over 210 HTML errors across the pages of the website.
- You are running your blog on a different domain; it’s not the best idea to insert it into your main website using frames. You may simply put a banner on the home page pointing to your blog and link back from the block to your money-making site.
- Creating the landing pages for each area you are serving is not the best solution either, although this approach might work well for your rankings but the user experience may suffer.
SEO Crash-Test Team
P.S. This is where you can submit your site for SEO Crash-Test review.
back to SEO blog