- Surely, it’s hard to keep all your social profiles updated and simultaneously develop the communities in G+, Facebook, or LinkedIn. If, for example, your G+ profile is too lean or has no information at all – remove the badge from the website until you get back to it. As a rule of thumb, do not point users to any information sources that are not going to contribute to the conversion.
- The URL http://www.welcome2belgium.com/?english should be probably redirected to http://www.welcome2belgium.com/ to avoid unnecessary duplication.
- Turn URLs like this /?apartments=389&buy into something more user friendly. E.g., /apartments/brussels-louise-stephanie-I.
- Use meaningful alt tags. You are currently using “Welcome2Belgium” by default, which hardly may describe any image (except for the logo) at your website.
- Use a different title and meta description for each property listing. E.g., %Property Type% for Sale in %Location Name% - %Property Name%. You may use similar approach for the descriptions.
SEO Crash-Test Team
P.S. This is where you can submit your site for SEO Crash-Test review.
back to SEO blog