- Although the website has slightly outdated design and those flickering and glittering bullets that might make your eyes sore, it's easy to use and browse. It takes just a few clicks to find a tour that is right for you and send a booking request.
- Breadcrumbs would significantly improve the usability of your website.
- The "Hotels" section should definitely be improved. Why not include more details in the hotels comparison chart? And surely you should find a more elegant solution for the gallery.
- Although you may use all CAPs in the page title, we would not recommend doing this. In some cases Google devalues such titles and shows other pieces of content instead of the text contained in the page title tag.
- Keep in mind the recent Penguin update, which struck a lot of over optimized websites. To avoid the penalties don't use excessively your core keywords in the website's content.
- Also, it's reasonable to rewrite duplicate content, in your case, the descriptions of the hotels. It will surely benefit your website.
- Try to include only highly relevant websites to the link-exchange section. Also, it's a good idea to split link blocks with bits of unique content without links, e.g. some entertaining facts about the travel destination.
- Use diverse anchors in backlinks. Currently, most links pointing to your website have "Halong bay cruises" or "Halong bay tours" in their anchor text. The usage of the same anchors might also be considered the over optimization.
back to SEO blog