Cheap-led-com.au is a typical e-commerce cookie cutter website built on a rather widespread CMS – OpenCart. It features all the necessary elements and looks like thousands of similar web pages. However, there are a few quick-to-fix issues that might improve user experience:
- "Add to Cart" (i.e. call to buy) and "Details" (i.e. call to get more information) buttons are of the same shape and color, which is not good because the call to buy product is obviously more important. "Add to Cart" buttons should be more prominent.
- "Add to Cart" button does not actually add the selected product to the cart, but directs users to the product description page.
- Use more descriptive page titles. "Buy Cheap LED Bulbs | Fast Delivery" is a lot better than "Bulbs LED".
- Add a short unique description to the products category pages. These are most likely your main landing pages and they should rank well in search engines. Their chances to reach the top would be higher with a few strings of SEO text.
- Get rid of duplicate URLs. Although you are using the "canonical" tag, it's better to keep the URL structure in a good shape. Pay attention to the URLs like:
It might be reasonable to exclude duplicate URLs from the xml sitemap
back to SEO blog