April 30th, 2013 | Link-Assistant.Com
Exciting news here!
YouTube now got added to the long list of BuzzBundle's supported services, giving you the most effective solution to automate your YouTube marketing!
- Upload new videos on the fly
- Add keyword-rich titles, tags and descriptions
April 23rd, 2013 | Link-Assistant.Com
Here comes the news - from now on with Rank Tracker you can integrate your SEO and PPC campaigns in a new, more traffic-productive way!
Now you have a separate Pay-Per-Click Analysis area
in Rank Tracker, with priceless PPC metrics extracted directly from Google AdWords keyword tool: Read the rest of this entry »
April 16th, 2013 | Link-Assistant.Com
Another great feature comes to your social media tool today!
Now you can manage your Google+ business pages with BuzzBundle.
The just-added feature gives you even more powerful options to promote your biz among 500 million Google+ users.
Read the rest of this entry »
April 9th, 2013 | Link-Assistant.Com
The great new feature launched in Rank Tracker today is an actionable way to get more traffic and conversion for your site!
Make the right pages rank for your keywords:
- Easily check if only the right pages of your site (relevant and converting) rank in search engines for your keywords
- Get instantly notified when of a wrong page shows up in search instead of your intended landing page
This means that whatever business you're in, now you can maximize the traffic and payoff your website brings.
How, you ask? By making sure your visitors see the pages that really make sales. Read the rest of this entry »
March 19th, 2013 | Link-Assistant.Com
The totally new and revamped BuzzBundle 2.0 is here!
No matter if you've seen it before or not, now this social media tool has a new face, and is a must-have addition to your internet marketing. Why?
Because there is only one software letting you do both:
1) see who's talking about your brand online and also
2) boost your social media presense in Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, thousands of forums, blogs, Q&A sites.
This software is BuzzBundle, and now it's so much more convenient than before!
Check this quick video to get the idea:
Or just go here and grab the new BuzzBundle! Read the rest of this entry »
February 27th, 2013 | Link-Assistant.Com
Need to check the effectiveness of your SEO activities? Now you can do it right in your SEO PowerSuite software, using the new Events module!
Here's what you can do with Events:
- Keep record of your SEO activities and external factors
- Observe how your rankings depend on these events
- Easily see what's improving or ruining your rankings
To try the new feature, just restart your software for an auto-update, or get a fresh download here. If you want an SEO PowerSuite license, click here. Read the rest of this entry »