Online Help for BuzzBundle social media tracking and management tool
Getting started video
The video shows how BuzzBundle is organized to manage different types of social media activities. You'll learn how to find conversations touching upon your brand names and how to join in as a persona of your choice. Want to start a new topic? It only takes a couple of clicks.
Check this out if you're just starting to use BuzzBundle - and come back later if you can't find a feature.
Got your own BuzzBundle video to share? Send it to support then! We'll be happy to add it to our video gallery.
What is BuzzBundle
BuzzBundle is a desktop-based application for social media marketing. It brings together discussions of your company/brand from all kinds of social media resources (social networks, blogs, forums, video-sharing sites etc.) and lets you influence their flow.
The application is indispensable to companies and individuals engaged into social media marketing, brand management, market research etc.
What BuzzBundle can do for you
BuzzBundle has been primarily designed for social media tracking and management. Here are the main tasks it can help you with:
- Monitor conversations related to your company/brand and competitors,
- Join the conversations as an official company representative or in disguise,
- Distribute announcements and press releases to multiple social networks.
Want to go beyond the tool's primary scope? Make it your brand management and market research companion then.
- Find out what is said on a topic of your interest, in what kinds of contexts the topic is discussed and what groups of people participate in the discussions;
- Contribute to the discussions of your choice;
- Initiate new discussions on multiple social media websites simultaneously.
This is the real you working on a project.
Persona is a public image that you use to speak for your company or yourself in online social media. The persona can be your real self or a purely imaginary character.
As a user, you can establish multiple virtual personas. Each of them can have his/her own profiles on forums, blogs, social networking sites etc.
A profile is a social media account registered on a persona from your project. The persona can have multiple profiles (one profile per site).
These are social media discussions (posts and dialogues) BuzzBundle has found or imported from your profiles.
A stream is a flow of buzz. It shows either of the following types of posts:
- Found by the mentions of your keywords and URLs,
- Imported from a social media profile of your choice.
This is a public conversation BuzzBundle has found or imported from your profile. Dialogues are made of posts.
By a post, we mean an individual message publicly available in a social network or other social media. 2 or more posts make up a dialogue.
Private messages are sent to specified recipients and are not visible to others. They are called private messages on forums, direct messages on Twitter or simply messages on Facebook and LinkedIn.
You can import private messages from your social media accounts and send replies straight from your BuzzBundle project.
This is a set of keywords related to your topic of interest (e.g. an organization, brand, product, event or social phenomenon). BuzzBundle shows you posts in which the keywords are present. You can include related URLs into your keyword group and track them together with the keywords.
Sample keyword groups
- Tiffany Bell
- Tiff Bell
- Tiffany Bell from Honolulu
- Blue Grotto club manager
- PR manager at Blue Grotto
- Tiffany Bell Michigan State graduate
- MSU basketball team captain 1999
- Honolulu karaoke star
- SilkySmooth shampoo
- SilkySmooth straightening shampoo
- Silky & Smooth shampoo
- Silky Smooth shampoo
- SilkySmooth for fuzzy hair
- SilkySmooth hair treatment
- Who makes SilkySmooth
- Adelaide city council elections 2014
- City council elections in Adelaide
- Elections to Adelaide city council
- Adelaide city council candidates
- Adelaide city council nominees
- Electoral campaign in Adelaide
- Electoral campaign for Adelaide city council 2014
- Who is nominated to Adelaide city council in 2014
Every question, comment, wish or remark is welcome. Our reliable customer support team will take care to answer every message you send to us here in the Customer Support area.