SEO PowerSuite's feature list: are you using the software at its full potential?
Below is the list of SEO PowerSuite's 600 most widely-used and prominent features. Go through the list to make sure you don't miss out on a single tweak SEO PowerSuite has for you.
In fact, the feature list is way more extensive, and the best way to get to know all of SEO PowerSuite's hidden powers is start using the software full force.
Get your SEO PowerSuite license now and use the tools' capabilities to the utmost to get top Google rankings.
1. With SEO PowerSuite Professional, you can compare backlinks of up to 5 sites at once, within one understandable table.
SEO PowerSuite lets you easily compare backlinks of a number of websites within one convenient working area. This way you instantly spot what they have in common or differ in and identify the link-building patterns that account for highest search engine positions or, on the contrary, cause Google's disregard.
2. Besides digging backlinks from numerous external sources (Google, Bing, Alexa and so on), SEO PowerSuite has its own exclusive backlink database.
SEO PowerSuite combines backlinks from 2 immensely powerful types of sources: numerous external services + a widest internal backlink database.
3. With SEO PowerSuite you can check your site's rankings as they are seen for users from a specific geo location – ex. from Washington, DC or Seattle.
SEO PowerSuite gives you a bunch of flexible settings to personalize your ranking checks and see Google and Bing ranks as if from different countries, regions or cities, in different languages and more.
4. SEO PowerSuite has an in-build XML Sitemap Generator, letting you create and manage Google XML sitemaps for your site in a few mouse clicks.
In a few mouse-clicks SEO PowerSuite will:
- Build a comprehensive XML Sitemap with all pages you wish to include
- Instantly upload your Sitemap onto a website
- Submit the Sitemap automatically to all major search engines
5. SEO PowerSuite lets you create and manage your site's robots.txt file right from the software.
In just a few mouse-clicks the Robots.txt Generator in SEO PowerSuite will:
- Build a smart robots.txt file with any instructions you want to give to search engines
- Test your new robots.txt file in and out to make sure it works just as expected
- Instantly upload your newly-built robots.txt onto a website
6. SEO PowerSuite lets you track rankings in Universal Search results.
With SEO PowerSuite, you can check where you site ranks in such Universal Search sections like Images, Videos, and others in Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Your rank in a certain Universal Search category is displayed right next to your site's position in "organic" search results.
7. SEO PowerSuite lets you view your page's content as seen by the search engines.
SEO PowerSuite lets you look at your pages exactly as search engines do. See how prominent your keywords will seem to Google and others, and what quick changes you can make to push up your site higher in search engines.
8. With SEO PowerSuite, you can make use of 19 powerful keyword research methods.
SEO PowerSuite includes a powerful "Suggest Keywords" feature. With this feature, you'll be able to get traffic-generating keywords using Google AdWords Keyword Tool, SEMRush, Wordtracker, and many other methods – 19 in total!
It's up to you whether you choose one or several methods, but one thing is certain: when used together, they deliver great results.
9. SEO PowerSuite shows you if a keyword is relatively easy to rank high for.
SEO PowerSuite calculates how stiff the competition for each of your analyzed keywords is. This way it lets you pick only the keywords that are relatively easy to rank high for.
10. SEO PowerSuite shows how many people search for your terms monthly.
With SEO PowerSuite, you get a variety of information to evaluate your keywords. In particular, you can find out how many people search for your keywords monthly.
11. You can get access to your Google Analytics traffic stats right inside SEO PowerSuite.
You can get access to crucial Google Analytics traffic stats right inside SEO PowerSuite software. This way, you combine SEO PowerSuite's immense SEO abilities with laser-targeted traffic data to run your SEO the most traffic-productive way. You can find:
- The number of Visits and Bounce rate for each of your keywords
- Links bringing real Visits to your site
- The exact number of Visits each of your web pages gets.
12. In SEO PowerSuite, you can view the exact number of Visits each keyword brings to your site.
SEO PowerSuite is integrated with Google Analytics to provide you with laser-targeted traffic data right in the SEO software. In particular, you can find the exact number of Visits each of your keywords brings to your site.
Use the Visits button to find the exact number of Visits each keyword brings:
13. In SEO PowerSuite, you can find the exact number of Visits each of your links brings.
In SEO PowerSuite you can find your backlinks according to Google Analytics, and these are the links that bring real visitors to your site. Moreover, you can find the exact number of Visits each of the links has brought to your site over the last month.
14. In SEO PowerSuite, you can have all your backlinks conveniently grouped by the domain they come from.
SEO PowerSuite has several tweaks to let you manage loads of SEO data conveniently. One of them is grouping backlinks from the same domain into a tree-like scheme.
15. In SEO PowerSuite, you can neatly organize all your backlinks into a tree-like structure, grouping them by 5 key backlink factors.
SEO PowerSuite not only gets loads of SEO data for you, but also lets you manage it a no-sweat way.
Got several thousand links to analyze? Save time and organize them the way you want! Group them by 5 backlink factors: backlink page, Page PR, Domain PR, DMOZ Listing, Yahoo! Diz Listing.
16. In SEO PowerSuite, you can find all pages of your site ranking for one and the same keyword.
SEO PowerSuite can find all pages of your site ranking for one and the same keyword. This way, you can get the most objective insight into how strong your search presence is.
17. SEO PowerSuite gives you a list of internal links to each page of your site.
SEO PowerSuite doesn't only give you the number of internal links to a page, but also lists them. Use this feature to make sure your top-priority pages are well-supported by the internal link juice.
18. SEO PowerSuite Enterprise lets you to upload your SEO reports to a website via FTP.
SEO PowerSuite uploads your SEO reports to a website and makes them available online. You can then easily share them with your clients and other members of your SEO team. That's an easy and straight-forward way of showcasing your SEO results and progress.
19. SEO PowerSuite's scheduler lets you run lots of routine SEO tasks on autopilot.
With SEO PowerSuite's Scheduler you're free from loads of boring SEO tasks, which the software can perform totally on autopilot on predefined time and date. Just program the tool and it will automatically rebuild your projects, publish reports, export data and more – all without your even being at your computer.
20. In SEO PowerSuite you can compare your current rankings to rankings at any chosen date in the past.
Every time you check your rankings, SEO PowerSuite will conveniently show you the ranking difference, so you can easily see if your site has moved up, or if it has slipped down for whatever reason. And at any time, you can choose the date to compare your current rankings to, be that a week or 3 years ago.
21. When analyzing your site's structure, SEO PowerSuite lets you prevent certain pages from being scanned and included into your project.
WebSite Auditor's advanced filters let you filter the URLs checked and added to your project - just specify the filter word. For instance, you can instantly scan all pages of your forum or blog, without affecting the rest of the project.
22. You can import the list of your private proxies to SEO PowerSuite to pull SEO data from Google uninterruptedly.
SEO PowerSuite has a set of powerful features, leaving you absolutely search engine friendly. One of these features - Proxy Rotation, lets you address search engines as if from different IP addresses, so that your search engine checks run smoothly and uninterruptedly. When using this feature, you can take advantage of SEO PowerSuite's Search proxies option, or import your own proxy-list into the software.
23. SEO PowerSuite can hide your actual IP address.
You can hide your actual IP address using SEO PowerSuite behind a proxy. You can either use your own proxies or take advantage of SEO PowerSuite's proxy search functionality.
24. SEO PowerSuite lets you optimize unlimited number of sites with just one SEO PowerSuite license.
You can analyze and optimize any number of sites using any of the tools from SEO PowerSuite. All you need to do is create a project for each of your sites (and there's no limitation for the number of created projects).
25. With SEO PowerSuite you can check the HTTP response of each page of your site.
SEO PowerSuite checks the HTTP response codes of each page of your site, letting you spot any pages with loading problems and errors.
26. With SEO PowerSuite you can see if the there are any broken links on your site's pages.
For your website to have a perfect reputation in Google's eyes and the unshakable #1 position in its search results, all links on your pages must be right as nails. SEO PowerSuite signals you if there are any broken links on your pages, so that you can fix them right off.
27. With SEO PowerSuite you can choose layout color scheme that suits you most.
SEO PowerSuite has color schemes to suit your particular style and taste. Gray and blue, gray, sand, blue and orange, contrast gray – choose from a variety of well-balanced color options!
28. SEO PowerSuite reports the age of domains linking to a website.
SEO PowerSuite reports the backlinks pointing to your site (or to a competing website) and provides a variety of SEO metrics pertaining to the sites those backlinks come from. Among other things, it also tells you the age of domains linking to the site in question.
29. With SEO PowerSuite Enterprise, you can schedule publishing and delivering keyword reports to your clients.
SEO PowerSuite lets you easily schedule publishing and delivering keyword reports to your clients. You just need to pick the necessary publishing profiles and your glossy branded reports with the most current data on keywords and rankings will be automatically delivered to all recipients.
30. In SEO PowerSuite you can easily customize your workspace to perfectly suit your needs and working process.
In SEO PowerSuite you can easily customize your workspace to perfectly suit your needs and working process. First you can choose what kind of factors you want to see in your workspace, and after that you can organize the columns by simply dragging them left and right.
31. With SEO PowerSuite you can optimize pages before uploading them to the Web.
With SEO PowerSuite, you can optimize each HTML element of your page before Google and the rest of the world get hold of it.
With WebSite Auditor you can analyze your pages' content locally, before you actually upload them to the Web. Thus you take your pages public only when their content is optimized to a T. And that's what any SEO needs to make sure Google won't spot any flaws in the site's content.
32. With SEO PowerSuite you can address Google Penguin algorithm issues.
SEO PowerSuite helps cope with the consequences of the Google Penguin algo update, which is mostly related to unnatural backlink profiles. For instance, with SEO SpyGlass, you can quickly identify most of your backlinks, their anchors and analyze backlink pages' factors (age, number of outbound links, IP). That's how you can spot any of links you'd better get rid of:
- Site-wide links that may seem paid
- Links coming from link-building networks
- Links coming from irrelevant sites and so on
SEO SpyGlass will drill into backlinks quality data to let you polish your backlink profile to perfection.
33. You can compare your rankings with the best or worst result you've ever had.
Rank Tracker can be set to show ranking difference compared to the best or worst result (plus, the results which were found a selected number of days/months back). You have a column Difference where you see the difference in rankings. By default, your rankings are compared to the previous result.
34. When checking rankings, this software doesn't limit the number of results you check (you can check more than 100 results with Rank Tracker)
With Rank Tracker, you can check up to 1,000 results if you need. However by default, it's set to 100 results. Many users even set it to 50 to save time, bandwidth, safe queries etc. Their philosophy is simple (and we tend to agree): why should I care where a keyword ranks, if it doesn't rank of the first 10 pages (100 results) in Google. However if you want to check more results, Rank Tracker will let you do this.
35. When choosing keywords, you have advanced competition analysis with allinurl:, allintitle: and other advanced operators.
You can use advanced criteria and operators (exact match, allintitle:, allinurl:, allinanchor and others) while determining competition for your keywords. So besides the more common KEI method, you have a more advanced way to decide which keywords to choose.
36. You can transfer your SEO data from one computer to another and work with it on different computers.
If you save your project on one computer, you can then copy it and open it on another machine. Even though SEO PowerSuite license is issued per user, it's not tied to one computer. If you like, you can use your software on a Windows computer in the office, and then on a Mac at home with the same license key – as long as you shut down the software on one computer before launching it on the other one.
So you can copy projects (or just keep them on a flash drive) and open them on any computer you need.
37. You get on-page tips to optimize any particular webpage for the keywords of your choice.
In WebSite Auditor (the on-page tool of SEO PowerSuite) you have advice to optimize your selected page for the keywords you've specified. The software analyzes the top-ranking competitors in your niche, and then provides tips based on the competitors' best practices.
38. If you have several sites that use the same keywords, you can have their rankings all in one project.
You can track ranks across multiple URLs and keywords in one project. These URLs can be your competitors' sites, or your own sites that use the same keywords, or both.
39. You can create ranking reports for the period you need – 1 month, 3 months, 1 week etc.
Sometimes when reporting to a client or boss, you don't need to report on the whole period you've been working at the site and keywords. In this case, you can set Rank Tracker to display data and generate reports, say, for 1 month – and compare rankings with the 1-month-old results.
40. You can see the percentage of each particular anchor text among all your links (particularly useful after the Penguin update).
You can see the percentage of links with this or that anchor text – for your own site, or for competitor's site – whichever you're tracking with SEO SpyGlass. This is particularly useful now when after the Penguin update we need to maintain smart balance in our links anchor texts, so that our backlink profile looks natural.