07 Sep, 2006 — LinkAssistant 2.4 Is Here — Act Now, Save $50!Dear Website Promoter,
Despite all the hurricanes leaving us with no power and no Internet connection for some time, we're still alive and kicking, thanks everyone for your concern ;)
But let's get down to business.
If you've kept your eyes on the previous announcement, you know our Dev Team is currently VERY busy developing that long-awaited LinkAssistant 3.0. The beta version will be available soon — possibly with some cool "get-LinkAssistant-3.0-FREE-if-you-report-some-bugs" special offers — so stay tuned!
In the meantime, we've decided to release another version update of our SEO software — LinkAssistant 2.4. It's not LinkAssistant 3.0, we know it's not, but it still includes a number of cool features and important fixes. Check it out:
1. Support for new link networks — LinkAssistant 2.4 now supports 5 link networks with a total of 25,000 users in them waiting to exchange links with you:
- Reciprocal Link Exchange.com
Searching for AutoComplete link partners has gotten a lot better, with relevancy improving even more.
2. LinkAssistant now includes support for a Link Exchange Form you can put on your site — and boil down your link exchanges to literally one click, if you need it. Just generate a links page with a special submit form, and let people contact you. When they send you an email, you can import all the data into LinkAssistant with ONE click — just use the Add button on the Email tab.
LinkAssistant will also protect the email you post on that Link Exchange Form from email harvesting software by specially encoding it — kiss spammers goodbye!
3. MSN algo updated. Need we say more? ;)
4. Mac version now includes some VERY important bug fixes related to modal windows. Mac users are therefore strongly encouraged to upgrade.
5. Email client's been seriously reworked. Meaning, managing your email has just got better.
6. New tags in the links pages:
The AMOUNT_OF_PARTNERS_IN_CATEGORY tag now accepts a new parameter, namely "withSubcategories". If you use it, LinkAssistant will also count the number of partners in subcategories when calculating the allowed number of partners per category.
The FIRST_LINK_PAGE tag now has a new "fullPath" parameter allowing you to display a full path to a page, not just the base-name (e.g. www.your-site.com/resources.html, not just resources.html)
7. A huge number of fixes, enhancements and cosmetic improvements!
Now, let's get to the important part: Because of all these new features and enhancements, the new price for LinkAssistant is $149.95. The good news is, if you still haven't purchased your copy, you can still pay the old price of $99.95 for a limited time only!
So if you act now, you can save $50 and still get the shining new LinkAssistant 2.4!
Just remember, this offer is time-limited — tic-tac, tic-tac :)
Thanks for taking your time to read this, and best of luck with your link building!
The LinkAssistant Team
PS: Remember, the special offer is time limited, and the clock is ticking :) "Too late, too late" will be the cry when the man with the bargain has passed you by :)