Link-Assistant.Com announces new release of its powerful onpage optimization tool: WebSite Auditor.
January 16, 2009 -- WebSite Auditor is the fourth SEO tool created by Link-Assistant.Com that completes the line of SEO tools. It lets you make traffic-bringing web pages using the smartest onpage optimization techniques that worked before.
WebSite Auditor is perfect for wemasters, website owners, professional SEOs and copywriters, both experienced and newbies.
Besides giving plenty of research data about onpage optimisation strategies of your online competition, WebSite Auditor gives plain-text advice that makes SEO simple even for a newbie in the fieldr.
It creates a customizable A-Z optimization report that has all data and instructions necessary for successful optimization of any particular site in any targeted search engine.
In a matter of seconds, WebSite auditor will show ideal keyword density and prominence in all page elements: title, h1 - h6 headings, meta description, anchor texts and so on.
Here is what you can do with WebSite Auditor SEO Software:
- See why your online competitors got their top rankings.
- Know what your targeted search engines want to see on your pages
- Know how to improve your pages to get better search engine results.
- Make all necessary changes under the guidance of WebSite Auditor.
- Clearly see what problem areas are there on your web pages.
- Know how to eliminate each problem area.
- Get step-by-step optimization plan.
- Answer any relevant SEO questions in the A-Z Optimization Report.
and much more.
With its poweful features, WebSite Auditor is a must-have for anyone who wants to start optimizing web pages effectively and confidently.
Version for free download is available on the website www.link-assistant.com.
For additional information on this SEO product, please visit our website www.link-assistant.com
IT reviewers are encouraged to use this press release and any other related materials.
Founded in 2005, Link-Assistant.Com is a fast-growing software company with a primary focus on developing off-the-shelf solutions for the SEO industry.
Contact: Dan Richmond, Link-Assistant.Com, email@example.com