Choosing groups of keyword statistics to display
By default, Rank Tracker displays the list of keywords you have entered to a project together with their ranking positions in selected search engines.
You can instantly switch to a different view using a dropdown menu in the upper-right corner of the screen.
Selecting active workspace
Any default workspace can be adjusted to fit your requirements better. This is done through the Edit Workspace menu. Here’s how to activate it:
- Go to Preferences -> Manage Workspaces ( works as a shortcut to this menu);
- Select a workspace;
- Click Edit.
The menu offers a range of options to customize the workspace:
- Assign a different name to the workspace. Simply type in the new name into the Workspace Name field.
- Choose which columns will appear in the workspace. Select a column from the list of available columns and click > to add it to the list of visible columns (you can use a double click in the same way).
- Place visible columns in a suitable order. Please use the Move up and Move down buttons to re-arrange selected columns.
- Specify what their width should be. You can set a specific width for each column (in pixels). If you check the Shrink columns to fit screen option, Rank Tracker will automatically adjust the size of columns to the size of your screen.
- Select which criteria keywords in the workspace should match. For example, if you would like to view keywords that have brought more than 100 visits to your site, you’ll need to set Visits to be more than 100. If there are several filtering conditions, you can specify if keywords should comply with all of them or only some.
To create a workspace of your own, please go to Preferences -> Manage Workspaces and click Add.
Rank Tracker will show you a menu with a range of options to customize your workspace-to-be.
Here’s how to remove an unneeded workspace from a Rank Tracker project:
- Go to Preferences -> Manage Workspaces ( works as a shortcut to this menu).
- Select the workspace
- Click Remove
- Confirm your intention.
Workspace settings are project-specific. You can copy them from project to project if you wish.
Please go to Preferences -> Manage Workspaces, select a workspace and click Copy.
Open a project you want to export the workspace to, click Preferences -> Workspaces -> Paste.