Copying project data
How to copy entries from Rank Tracker to external files
Rank Tracker lets you quickly export keywords and statistics for them from your project. The easiest way to do it is by copying and pasting.
- Edit the main workspace to include groups of data you would like to export.
- Select keywords to export. Right-click on the selection.
- Choose Copy to Clipboard from a context menu that opens.
- Open MS Excel or any other spreadsheet. Paste the fragment there. You can use the application menu (File -> Paste) or keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl+V on Windows or Cmd+V on Mac OS X).
- Format the table as desired (optional).