Registering Rank Tracker license
How to start using the features after buying a license for Rank Tracker
Types of licenses
Rank Tracker comes in 3 versions:
- Free (no registration needed)
- Professional (requires a Professional license key)
- Enterprise (requires an Enterprise license key)
The Free version is available to all users by default right after the installation. It supports a basic set of features for reference/evaluation purposes.
The Professional version is designed for webmasters optimizing their own sites.
The Enterprise version is for SEO professionals who work on other people’s websites and need to present the results of their work in a structured report format.
Registering your copy of Rank Tracker
- Start Rank Tracker
- Open a license registration form (Help -> Rank Tracker Registration Info). Mac users can also access it through Rank Tracker -> About Rank Tracker.
Accessing registration form through Rank Tracker menu (Mac OS X only)
Open your order confirmation e-mail and copy your registration details from there.
- Registered by. The name of the person who purchased the software.
- Registration key. A random combination of letters and numbers generated by our system. The “RT” prefix stands for “Rank Tracker” so you can easily tell this key from those for other SEO PowerSuite tools.