LINK-ASSISTANT.COM STANDARD REFUND POLICY - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
In this document, a buyer/customer is referred to as User, and any software sold by Link-Assistant.Com (including BuzzBundle, SEO PowerSuite, LinkAssistant SEO Tool, SEO SpyGlass, WebSite Auditor and Rank Tracker) is referred to as Software Product.
Our Refund Policy only permits returns within 30 calendar days since the date of purchase due to the following reasons:
Link-Assistant.Com may, however, at its sole discretion, issue a refund in good faith under certain circumstances for reasons not described above.
- Confirmed bugs/defects in the provided Software Product that prevents it from fulfilling its designed purpose. This provision only applies if the confirmed bug/defect cannot be corrected and an updated version of the Software Product cannot be provided to the User. Link-Assistant.Com may choose to request further technical information from the User to confirm a bug/defect, including but not limited to error logs, hardware descriptions and similar. Failure to provide this information on the User's part may lead to a refund request being declined.
- In connection with cases of fraud, abuse, and other such cases.
No refunds will be issued for the following reasons:
In order to be eligible to receive a refund under the provisions described above, Link-Assistant.Com must receive your refund request in the manner described below within 30 calendar days of your purchase. No refunds will be issued after 30 days since the date of purchase.
- Incompatibility with, or bugs in, third-party software and/or components, including but not limited to anti-viral software, firewalls, third-party or vendor-supplied JVMs and similar.
- Inability to set up an email account or an FTP account. Because different ISPs use different configurations, this is completely beyond our control. Please contact your ISP for help in cases like these.
- Generally, any software configuration errors on the User's end that are completely beyond our control and/or not related to the Software Product.
- Failure to comply with the recommended hardware requirements described on the Installation Instructions page for the Software Product. Links to Installation Instructions for each specific product are provided when downloading and/or purchasing a Software Product.
- Any other reason not covered above, including purchases apparently made in error. We provide a trial and/or demo version of the Software Product, so that each User can make an informed purchasing decision.
To receive a refund, please contact us and make the subject read REFUND. Further information required to process your refund must be included in this mail:
Failure to follow this procedure may result in your refund request being not received, delayed, or not processed at all.
- Your Full Name
- Your Full Address
- E-mail Address
- Online Invoice Number
- Refund Reason(s)
Link-Assistant.Com will not be responsible for refund requests that are not timely received for any reason, including but no limited to email or snail mail addressing mistakes, User's spam filters blocking emails, computer downtime, and similar circumstances beyond our control.
Link-Assistant.Com reserves the right to finally determine in its sole discretion whether the criteria for a refund set forth in this policy have been satisfied and to request any additional information relevant to such request.