How to view a Report in my language?
To preview, generate and publish reports, you are using Report Templates. Normally, you switch between different report templates in the right-hand dropdown menu of the Report tab. Here is an example from SEO SpyGlass:
By default, all report templates are generated in the same language in which you installed the application. For example, if you installed the software in German, all your report templates will be in German. If you need reports in any other language, for example English, you will need to create a new template in English. Read on to find out how to do that.
How to create a report template in English if the software has been installed in German1) First of all, you need to change the language of your software to the language in which you need your report. In our case, we want a report in English, so we switch from German to English. You can do that in Preferences -> Language Settings... Click OK to apply the selected language.
2) Go to Preferences -> Report Templates... and click Add to start creating a new report template.
3) Go through the wizard to create a new report template, enter the name for your new template so that it is easy for you to choose the correct one when generating reports.
4) Don't forget to click OK in the Preferences window to apply changes.
5) Now to view your new report in English, switch to the Report tab and select your new template in the right-hand dropdown menu.
6) Wait till the report is generated and you will see your report in English.
You can create report templates in any language that is available (or that you have added yourself, check here how to add a new localization). Following the same steps as described before, you need to
- Switch to the language in which you need your report
- Create a new report template in that language
- Choose your new report template in the dropdown menu.