Phew, it's been a tough few months for SEO PowerSuite's dev team! We've been revamping the tools' architecture to let you run all your SEO checks in the background so you can work with your data, switch between projects, and get more SEO work done faster while your tasks are running.
Two months ago, the update was out in Rank Tracker; today, we're happy to announce it's out in the other SEO PowerSuite tools: WebSite Auditor, SEO SpyGlass, and LinkAssistant.
The update is available in all SEO PowerSuite editions (including the free version). To get the update, simply launch your SEO PowerSuite apps and let them auto-update to the latest version (or, download SEO PowerSuite here).
1. Work with your ranking and SERP analysis graphs while Rank Tracker checks traffic stats.
2. Build your keyword map while Rank Tracker updates your rankings.
3. Have your rankings checked in one project while you're building a report in another.
1. Examine the already found pages while WebSite Auditor keeps crawling your site.
2. Analyze one of your websites while WebSite Auditor creates a project for another.
3. Optimize one page's content and get TF-IDF recommendations while another page is being audited.
1. Work with your backlinks while SEO SpyGlass updates quality factors for them.
2. Analyze your link profile while SEO SpyGlass builds a project for your competitor.
3. Explore your link profile summary while your links are audited for penalty risks.
1. Sniff-test link prospects while LinkAssistant looks for new ones using other search methods.
2. Reach out to link prospects while the tool verifies your existing links.
3. Build or customize email outreach templates while LinkAssistant looks for link opportunities.