Instagram is an increasingly important actor in the social media scene. In the last six months the app has increased its active user base by 23%, which made it the 6th biggest social media community in the world. All that makes the platform a great place to promote your biz.
But when it comes to Instagram marketing, the app lacks some important functionality, which makes managing accounts away from your mobile phone quite a challenge.
Yes, Instagram introduced Web interface. But it still doesn't let users interact with their following, doesn't support lots of useful features and can't work as a fully-fledged internet marketing tool.
Fortunately, there are some useful Instagram tools that will help you enhance your user experience and get more out of the mobile platform. These apps will help you:
- explore you niche
- get on the radar of influential Instagram users
- acquire detailed Instagram stats and analytical data
- manage your following
- get Instagram popularity reports from your mobile device
- manage correspondence with other Instagram users
- and even enhance your photo experience.
So let's have a closer look at each of the tools.