Ahoy there SEO Pirates!
Do you feel that adventure itch deep inside? That's your SEO pirate blood calling for some treasure hunting and plundering on the high seas. And today we've got great news for you, folks. We're all going on an SEOvenger hunt (scavenger hunt for SEOs that is) in search of the hidden SEO treasure, agrrr.
The legend has it that long ago four daredevil SEO pirates buried their most sacred treasures on four islands far out in the ocean. They drew a map of the treasure spots and hid it. By a lucky chance we found that map and are now going to share it with you.
As you probably dig from the map, the four islands are the blogs of 4 SEO companies and the treasure is the coolest SEO training and tools an SEO pirate can get. All in all the loot is over $7,800 in value.
Want to test your SEO pirate skills and grab some of that treasure? Then join our SEOvenger Hunt - the…
...SEO Contest for True SEO Pirates
Here's the deal. Over the course of four days we'll be hiding Easter eggs on the SEOvenger Hunt sponsors' blogs (one egg per day). Each day we'll be publishing clues here on Link-Assistant.Com SEO blog and on twitter that will lead you to the hidden treasure.
As soon as you find the Easter egg head over here and enter the answer into the special form (be sure to specify an email address you check often to make sure your prize reaches you).
At the end of each day we'll sort out all the right answers and randomly pick 4 winners.
You can become a winner several times and win a prize each day, so even if you hit a home run on day one there's still a LOT of loot ahead for you to grab (and when we say a lot, we really mean it )
On Day 5 of SEOvenger hunt we'll host the ultimate SEO Pirate smackdown for the biggest treasure chest in the history of SEO piracy.
Now a few words about the sponsors that made this contest possible.
Don't skip this part because by getting to know the sponsors you'll learn more about the SEO islands where the treasure is hidden. This will make you a better hunter.
SEOvenger Hunt Sponsors
Voted the best Best Paid Subscription SEM Community by TopRank blog SEO dojo is a community and training resource for internet marketers and search optimizers.
SEO Dojo Members can…
- Get past the basics of search optimization
- Participate in a lively community setting
- Access exclusive articles and content
- Get answers from top minds in SEO
- Get in on our group chat sessions
- Actionable worksheets and frameworks
- Ask for a site review from SEO pros
- and more...
Recently named by AlwaysOn as an "OnDemand Top 100 Winner for Saas," WordStream is an Internet marketing software company and a provider of SEO and PPC solutions for continuously optimizing and expanding search marketing efforts, involving large numbers of keywords. WordStream provides a scalable, private, online keyword workbench -- which includes a free keyword generator -- for conducting keyword discovery, keyword research, keyword grouping, search marketing workflow and for turning research into action.
WordStream believes that an organization's keywords are a valuable, proprietary asset, and that organizing, prioritizing, coordinating and executing of PPC and SEO efforts around a comprehensive, researched and up-to-date keyword taxonomy is the key to search marketing success. Keyword management improves search marketing productivity and enables greater relevance, which enhances the value of search marketing efforts.
What can you do by means of SEMRush?
- Get the list of Google keywords for any site
- Get the list of AdWords keywords for any site
- Get the list of your competitors in organic and paid Google search results
- Get the estimated SE and AdWords traffic for any domain
- Get hidden related (and low-cost) keywords to optimize your AdWords campaign
- Profit! (and more)
LinkAssistant.Com (us that is )
Link-Assistant.Com is the company behind the SEO PowerSuite set of SEO tools which have become the de-facto standard for Search Engine Optimization. SEO PowerSuite is the most complete SEO tookit designed to assist in each and every aspect of website promotion from keyword research and rank checking to link building, backlink analysis and onpage SEO.
And now we're getting to the sweetest part – the loot.
SEOvenger Hunt Prizes
- 30 Day SEO Dojo Membership - $30 value
- WordStream for SEO Bronze One Month Free - $49 value
- SEMRush Pro Subscription - $59.95 value
- Professional Edition of 1 SEO tool by Link-Assistant.Com of your choice - $99 value
Total loot value = $238
- 60 Day SEO Dojo Membership - $60 value
- WordStream for SEO Silver Two Months Free - $198 value
- SEMRush Pro Subscription (3 months) - $179 vlaue
- Enterprise Edition of 1 SEO tool by Link-Assistant.Com of your choice - $249
Total loot value = $686
- 3 Month SEO Dojo Membership - $70
- WordStream for SEO Gold Three Months Free - $507
- SEMRush Pro Subscription (6 months) - $249
- SEO PowerSuite Professional - $249
Total loot value = $1075
- 6 Month SEO Dojo Membership - $140
- WordStream for SEO Platinum Four Months Free - $900
- SEMRush Guru Subscription (3 months) - $360
- SEO PowerSuite Enterprise - $599
Total loot value = $1999
Day #5 Final Smackdown
The ultimate test of your SEO pirate skills. The prizes get really cool but the challenge gets more difficult too.
- 1 Year SEO Dojo Membership - $250 value
- WordStream for SEO Enterprise Five Months Free - $1995 value
- SEMRush Guru Subscription (6 months) - $720 value
- SEO PowerSuite Enterprise + SEO PowerSuite Professional hotpack - $848
Total loot value = $3813 !!!
SEOvenger Hunt Rules
2. Locate the Easter egg and enter the answer into this form one submission per person (cheaters will walk the plank and feed the fish, arrr).
Let the Hunt Begin
So head over here to grab the first clue and set off for your first day of SEOvenger Hunt!
The first clue be here, arrrrr.
Pssst….We'll be shooting some extra clues on twitter, so be sure to follow us
back to SEO blog