Check if the ranking factors you need are supported by WebSite Auditor.
To help you come up with a winning onpage optimization strategy WebSite Auditor lets you run deep analysis of your own and competing websites and webpages. The software gives you a comprehensive breakdown of the most important ranking factors that affect a webpage's positions in the search results.
Check out the list of the ranking factors that are currently supported by WebSite Auditor. If your favorite ranking factor is not on the list, just let us know via the form below. Chances are, it will be added in one of the upcoming versions!
At the moment WebSite Auditor lets you check and analyze the following ranking factors:
Domain Ranking Factors:
- Alexa Rank — traffic rank of a website based on the quantity of visitors to the site. The smaller Alexa rank, the more traffic a site has.
- Compete Rank in Compete.Com — website traffic rank according to Compete.Com. Smaller rank values indicate higher traffic levels.
- Traffic according to Compete.Com — the actual number of monthly visitors to a site according to Compete.Com (shown for the past month).
- Pages indexed in Google — the number of pages from the domain indexed in Google.
- Pages indexed in Yahoo! — shows how many pages of the domain were indexed by Yahoo!
- Pages indexed in Bing — the number of pages indexed in Bing.
- Domain Google Popularity — the number of incoming links to the domain indexed and publicly displayed by Google.
- Domain Yahoo! Popularity — the number of incoming links indexed and displayed by Yahoo!
- DMOZ Listing — shows whether the site is listed in the DMOZ (Open Directory Project) directory — a free human edited directory that is highly trusted by major search engines.
- Yahoo! Dir Listing — indicates presence of the site in Yahoo! Directory — a paid inclusion directory run by Yahoo! that is also considered an authority by the searh engines.
- Digg articles from the domain — shows how many pages from the domain appeared on Digg.com social bookmarking site.
- Domain bookmarks in Diigo — shows how many times pages from the domain where bookmarked on Diigo.com
- Domian Popularity in Social Mention — shows how many pages are linking to the domain according to SocialMention.Com
- Domain Age — shows how long ago the domain was first registered (search engines tend to give more trust to older domains).
- Domain IP — the IP address of the server the website is hosted on.
- Contact Info — tells you how you can get in touch with the website owner or webmaster.
- Yandex CY (тИЦ) — shows how popular the website is in the Russian Yandex (Citation Yandex).
- Pages indexed in Yandex — shows how many pages of the domain have been indexed by Yandex.
Internal page ranking factors:
- Page info — shows various data on the page such as the title, meta descriptions, meta keywords, etc.
- Total links — the number of links (both internal and external) found on the page.
- External links — shows how many links to external websites the page has.
External page ranking factors:
- Cache date in Google — displays when the page was last saved in Google's cache (if the page is frequently cached that means the page is important for the search engine).
- Cache date in Yahoo! — shows when the page was last cached by Yahoo!
- Cache date in Bing — indicates the last time the page was added to Bing's cache.
- Page Google Popularity — shows how many links to the page were indexed by Google.
- Page Yahoo! Popularity — displays the number of links to the page according to Yahoo!
- Page Popularity in Social Mention — shows how many other pages are linking to the webpage according to SocialMentio.com
- Page bookmarks in Diigo — shows how many times the page was bookmarked in Diigo.com
- Bookmarks in Delicious — indicates the number of bookmarks on the popular social bookmarking site Delicious.com pointing to the page
- Views in StumbleUpon — shows how many times the page was 'stumbled' (viewed) by users of SumbleUpon.com
Miscellaneous page factors:
- Validation errors — shows how many errors were found during the W3C markup validation.
- HTTP Status Code — indicates the response code returned by the server.
- Broken Links — shows how many broken links were found on the page.
- Content Type — shows the type of content found on the page (text, video, image content, etc.)
- Charset Type — shows what type of character set is used on the page.
- HTML code size — the size of page's HTML code file (in kilobytes)
- Page size — the overall size of the page including all page elements.
- Nofollow links — the number of links with the nofollow attribute found on the webpage.
Request Your Favorite Ranking Factor
The ranking factor you need is not listed above? No worries. Just use the form below to submit a request, and we'll do our best to add your ranking factor ASAP. Thanks.