Huge, always up‑to‑date index
Powerful backend infrastructure
We took our place in the market
We bring the best in class backlink data to your table
Easily analyze the most complicated backlink profiles
Request a full-featured Backlink API trial
Cost efficiency is at the core of what we offer
Backlink API pricing
Apply our backlink data anywhere you need
1. How do I access SEO PowerSuite Backlink API?
- Buy a Backlink API subscription. We provide subscription plans that grant access to 5, 20, and 100 million units of API data every month. Remember that you can freely request a free trial before finalizing your decision to buy.
- Contact us for a custom plan. If you need more data or have a specific use case, don't hesitate to reach out to us for a personalized plan. Our support team is here to assist you in developing a customized solution that meets your requirements.
2. Can I integrate Backlink API with Google Sheets?
One of the simplest ways to manage your data is by integrating Backlink API with Google Sheets. You can utilize functions such as IMPORTXML or IMPORTDATA to initiate an API call directly from your spreadsheet and have your data automatically displayed in the table.
You can find more detailed information on that in our Backlink API guide.
3. Can I connect Backlink API to Google Looker Studio?
Yes, you can. However, unlike with the case with Google Sheets, here you can't do without a developer.
To connect our Backlink API to Looker Studio, you'll need to build your own community connector through Apps Script. In brief, you'll need to set up your Apps Script project and define the following functions: getAuthType(), getConfig(), getSchema(), getData(). Then, you update the manifest and finally test your connector in Looker Studio.
You can find the full instruction on how to build a connector in Google's guide.
4. What are the API units?
An API unit is the usage quota we charge for.
We charge different number of units for different requests. For example, raw data methods use 1 unit per URL. Thus, when requesting backlinks to a domain, 1 downloaded backlink costs 1 unit. Thus checking 1,000 backlinks for 1,000 domains equals 1,000,000 units.
Methods providing calculated metrics require 30 units per URL, and the get-summary method requires 60 units per URL (get-inlink-rank + get-metrics).