LinkAssistant provides several ways to export your project results:
- Publish reports as PDF/HTML files: the reports will include statistical information, tables, colorful graphs that display the progress of your website, custom text fields and company/client logos;
- Export project data into CSV, HTML, SQL or XML format;
- Copy Data to Clipboard to then paste it into any document/spreadsheet.
Publishing reports in LinkAssistant
There are several ways you can publish your SEO PowerSuite reports:
- Print reports on paper (available for Enterprise and Professional licenses);
- Quick save to hard drive as PDF or HTML files (available only for Enterprise licenses);
- Publish online via a shared link (available only for Enterprise licenses);
- Upload to an FTP (available only for Enterprise licenses);
- Send by e-mail as a PDF or HTML attachments (available only for Enterprise licenses);
How to print a report
From the Reports section, select the report template you want to print out and click the Print button.
How to save a report as PDF/HTML file
From the Reports section, select the report template you want to print out and click Quick Save.
Then specify the folder you want the report file to be saved to.
How to send reports by e-mail, create a shareable link, upload to an FTP
To be able to send reports by e-mail or publish them online, first, you need to create a publishing profile. Go to Preferences - Publishing Profiles and click Add Profile.
Then choose to create one of the following publishing profile types:
- Publish online and send the access URL via e-mail;
- Email as an attachment;
- Save to your hard drive;
- Upload onto a website via FTP
After you've selected a publishing profile type, click Next and follow the steps to connect your e-mail/FTP account to the software.
Once finished, you will see a new publishing profile appear on the list of available profiles.
This way you can create multiple publishing profiles that will let you publish your reports in different ways.
After you've set up your publishing profiles, go back to the Reports section, click Publish, and choose the publishing profile that you want to use to publish your report.
To export raw project data into a spreadsheet, you may use one of the following methods available in the Enterprise version.
Exporting raw data
Quick CSV Export
Switch to the section you wish to export your results from and click the Quick CSV Export button. The software will export currently visible records from the workspace into a CSV file.
Then specify the folder you want the CSV file to be saved to.
Exporting Into CSV/TXT, HTML, SQL, XML
- Go to File > Export.
The delimiter will separate columns in the export file. Most spreadsheets use comma as the default delimiter, so you may leave this symbol for your export file, too.
You may create multiple report templates with different settings, so next time you decide to export project results or schedule an export task, you won't need to fill in the above steps anew, but just choose the required report template from the list.
- In the next step, hit Finish, then select the folder the export file will be saved to.
Copying Data To Clipboard
In any version of the software (free, Pro or Enterprise), you can copy the visible data from workspaces manually, and then paste it into any document. To do so, you can select records in any workspace, right-click on the selection, and hit Copy To Clipboard. In the Prospects module, you can manage workspaces to display/hide any columns.
If you're not willing to customize the workspace for copying, or if you only need a part of the data from the workspace, you can select only certain columns: hold ALT on your keyboard, and select the records in a certain column you need. Make sure to copy the selected data with CTRL+C, as the custom selection will be reset if you use the right-click.
If you need to select only certain columns, but they are not situated next to each other, you can hold ALT+CTRL and select the records in required columns. Then also copy the data with CTRL+C.
You can paste the data you copied into any document or spreadsheet with CTRL+V or Paste option then.