Related Questions method under Keyword Research allows you to collect additional suggestions from Google for your topic queries:
- Questions Autocomplete: by adding question words to your seed keywords, and harvesting the suggestions
- People Also Ask: by parsing all the questions from the corresponding widget if it appears on the SERP
To start using the method, open your RankTracker project and navigate to Keyword Research > Related Questions.
1. Choose the source
Choose one of the sources from the drop-down.
2. Enter your topic keywords
Type in the topic keyword(s) to run the search for (with multiple keywords, hit Enter after each).
3. Adjust language settings for the search
Choose the target language from the list of available ones, to get suggestions in a specific language.
4. Adjust Advanced settings (optionally)
Unfold the Advanced settings menu to:
- Enter negative keywords
- Exclude the keywords already present in your project
- Choose the target country for checking Keyword Difficulty
5. Manage results
The search may take a few moments as there's a lot of data for RankTracker to generate and parse. Then all the found quires will be loaded in the workspace table along with the SEO/PPC stats for each.
You can manage the keywords through the context menu by selecting and right-clicking on them to:
- Move keywords from Keyword Research to the Target Keywords module
- Add tags
- Remove keywords from the module
- Set color markers
- Copy the data to Clipboard
- Update metrics for selected keywords
You may also change any search settings and run a brand new search.
Finally, you may sort the data in the workspace by setting up custom filters, and adjusting the list of visible columns; or quickly export the data to CSV.
After you save and close the project, or change the settings to run a new search, all the keywords left in the workspace will be automatically moved to Keyword Sandbox.