Anchor Texts And Linked Pages
To analyze the destribution of the anchor texts added to the backlinks, and linked pages the backlinks point to, you can turn to Anchor Texts and Linked Pages modules under Backlink Profile in your SEO SpyGlass project.
Anchor Texts module will show the Summary widget with the total number of unique anchors, anchor diversity diagram, and backlinks destribution by anchor type.
The workspace will list all the anchor texts associated with the backlinks in the project. Alongside, you'll see the stats for each anchor.
- Link type (image or text).
- Number of backlinks / dofollow backlinks / linking domains the anchor is associated with.
Hovering over any cell in the # of backlinks / domains columns, you'll see the icon to expand the list of URLs to look through.
Predefined workspace filters allow to quickly switch between text / image, dofollow / nofollow links.
Linked Pages module will show the Summary widget with the total number of linked pages, and destribution diagram between the links to homepage / other pages.
The workspace will list all the linked pages of the backlinks in the project with related stats.
- Linked Page Status Code lets you check if the backlink leads to a live accessible page of your site.
- Number of backlinks / dofollow backlinks / linking domains shows the number of links to each linked page.
Hovering over any cell in the backlinks / domains columns, you'll see the icon to expand the list of URLs to look through.
Predefined workspace filters allow to quickly switch between dofollow / nofollow links and broken links.
- Broken Links filter allows you to quickly detect the pages of yours that are not accessible but have backlinks.
Both modules allow to apply custom filters to create a complex filtering condition.
In both you can quickly export the currently visible records into CSV (in Enterprise version) or copy the data from the workspace manually.